"When words cannot provide the solace we need or express the joy we feel, when it is simply futile to attempt to explain that which is unexplainable, when logic and reason cannot yield adequate understanding about the injustices and inequalities of life, when mortal experience and evaluation are insufficient to produce a desired outcome, and when it seems we are so totally alone, truly we are blessed by the tender mercies of the Lord and made mighty even unto the power of deliverance." -Elder David A. Bedmar

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our story? Who is interested??

I have had three people contact me this week asking about our family and more details about us and our journey through adoption and raising special needs children. I am always happy to share, though not sure how eloquent I can be with my words!
I thought that since there seems to be some interest in our little story that I might begin sharing some snippets of our journey....maybe I will write a book someday! SmileyCentral.com
What do you think????

3 comments:

  1. I have seen some things you have written and you are a great writer! I think you should write a book. You have a beautiful story to tell about your family. You have had so many trials and no matter what has been thrown at you I am in awe at how you handle things. What a great mom you are!! You inspire me and I am sure you would inspire others!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont do it for everyone else ...do it for yourseld ...you will be able to see just how much you have accomplished and with the loving nature you have been given that is a very special gift.... it will make you realize you how much you have done...

    ReplyDelete