"When words cannot provide the solace we need or express the joy we feel, when it is simply futile to attempt to explain that which is unexplainable, when logic and reason cannot yield adequate understanding about the injustices and inequalities of life, when mortal experience and evaluation are insufficient to produce a desired outcome, and when it seems we are so totally alone, truly we are blessed by the tender mercies of the Lord and made mighty even unto the power of deliverance." -Elder David A. Bedmar

Friday, August 26, 2011

I'm So Excited!

Try as I might, I can't help getting excited at the prospect of a possible placement! I tell myself to remain optimistic, hopeful and happy, but refrain from jumping the gun. It is never a done deal til the paperwork is signed, but it is looking VERY hopeful that we will receive an adoptive placement this week. A precious, precious child that I am so very excited about! I can't say more until it's for sure, but please keep our family in prayers today and through the weekend, that if Heavenly Father wants this child to come home to us, it will happen without a hitch! 

Very prayerful today and mindful of a birth mother's sacrifice. Such bravery these birth mother's show in trying to do the very best for their children. I love all our birth mom's so much! If it were not for their sacrifice my family would not be complete.

I hope I am doing a good job of taking care of all these precious spirits, making the sacrifice worthwhile. I hope they each know that we are doing our very best, every second of every day, to make these children's lives full, happy, and healthy! That we love them each with a perfect, unconditional love. And we are so PROUD to be "mom" and "dad".

Okay, off my mushy soapbox now! LOL  








No comments:

Post a Comment