"When words cannot provide the solace we need or express the joy we feel, when it is simply futile to attempt to explain that which is unexplainable, when logic and reason cannot yield adequate understanding about the injustices and inequalities of life, when mortal experience and evaluation are insufficient to produce a desired outcome, and when it seems we are so totally alone, truly we are blessed by the tender mercies of the Lord and made mighty even unto the power of deliverance." -Elder David A. Bedmar

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Four

Life is Good, just watching these four,
Am I selfish for wanting more?
Why is it that life just doesn't seem fair,
I am missing the one with the short dark hair!

Chrissy sits in the recliner,
the sun shining behind.
Lighting her profile
with peace sublime....

Sophia my Faith enjoying her swing
feeling warm and toasty,
her sweet little face, makes my heart sing....

Stephen is organizing his movies and games
He is such a sweet boy, so earnest and smart ,
I knew he was special, right from the start! 

Little Joshua plays on the couch,
His hands are always busy,
His smile at the ready,
His love and devotion always so steady.....

Up above the mantle, sits a portrait, so sweet .
She watches over us all, from high above,
My Emily, my Hope, my precious love.

I miss the one with the short, dark hair.
Her giggle, her laugh, her rambunctious air!

It gives me comfort to know that she watches,
from Heaven above.
Though my heart hurts and is often sore....
I am happy she watches over my Four!!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment