"When words cannot provide the solace we need or express the joy we feel, when it is simply futile to attempt to explain that which is unexplainable, when logic and reason cannot yield adequate understanding about the injustices and inequalities of life, when mortal experience and evaluation are insufficient to produce a desired outcome, and when it seems we are so totally alone, truly we are blessed by the tender mercies of the Lord and made mighty even unto the power of deliverance." -Elder David A. Bedmar

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Perfect Days

My new favorite Quote:

"You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you." ~John Wooden

I loved this quote when I read it this week. I loved it because I realized pretty quickly how lucky I am! I have had many, many, many perfect days!!! In serving my children, especially those with disabilities, I am serving the Lord. Their need is my blessing. And I am so privileged to be their mother and to receive the blessings that come with that calling. It is a quick post, but just wanted to share that thought today!!

May you all have a perfect day, today and every day!! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment